mardi 21 mars 2017

Musique Pub Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace - L'électrique




Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace: le ludospace passe à l'électrique
Automobiles Citroën présente succes story E-Berlingo Multispace aprés l'essence. L'électrique.

Musique Pub: Holy Oysters - Take Me For A Ride

Paroles

If you want to go away from your shell
To free yourself finally get out of your cell
You said there's a place where you used to hide
Where no one ever asks what you got on your mind

You said it's a place where the trees grow so high
That if you reach the top you can tickle the sky
There's a silver river that never ever runs dry
Where if you take a swim you will learn how to fly

So would you take me for a ride?
Take me by your side, take me with you
Take me for a ride, take me by your side, take me with you

Is this real? It kinda looks like a dream
It's even better than I could have imagined
I wanna fly high and try to tickle the sky
But wait a minute, how did we get so high?

Well I don't care much as long as I see your face
And remember the day when I embraced the space
When you did take me for a ride, take me by your side, take me with you
Take me for a ride, take me by your side, take me with you 
..